Holden and I had to get creative during the hurricane since we were inside....ok we did venture to Chick-fil-a to eat and play. After his nap he wanted to go outside despite the fact that it was still raining. I found a light weight coat in the closet for him and put one on myself and headed to the swing. We did a whole lot of splashing in puddles too. There was a lot of coloring with new markers, snacking, t.v watching, chasing each other, snuggling, and watching it rain. We were so glad to see the sun on Sunday!!
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Huricane
Holden and I had to get creative during the hurricane since we were inside....ok we did venture to Chick-fil-a to eat and play. After his nap he wanted to go outside despite the fact that it was still raining. I found a light weight coat in the closet for him and put one on myself and headed to the swing. We did a whole lot of splashing in puddles too. There was a lot of coloring with new markers, snacking, t.v watching, chasing each other, snuggling, and watching it rain. We were so glad to see the sun on Sunday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment