Brothers

Brothers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Preschool





Holden is starting a 1yr old class at Wake Forest Baptist Church 1 morning at week. We have been really talking it up to him and when he got out of Justin's truck this morning he seemed excited, but that all changed! He was not a happy camper when we went to leave!! Broke my heart but I held it together! I did wait and then go back to check on him and he was still upset. I decided not to go in his class just have someone check for me. They gave him his paci and evidently kept it the whole time?!? Not too sure how I feel about that, but I also like peace of mind knowing he is at least content while he is there with or without the paci.

1 comment:

  1. Too much cuteness! So big! Glad you all made it through his first day :))

    ReplyDelete